- Set in 5 acres of Woodland
- Heated outdoor pool
- Magnificent views over the harbour
- Delicious food, superb wines
- Spacious restaurant with superb views
- Families and pets welcome
- Set in 5 acres of wood land overlooking Lynmouth. Ideal for all the family -you can even bring your dog!
At the Tors Hotel you will find excellent accommodation and every care is taken to produce a menu of the highest standards and a choice of wines to suit every taste. Click here for a sample menu
The menus include local salmon and lobster when in season. Snack lunches, drinks and traditional afternoon teas are served on the terrace while you relax and enjoy the views. For the more energetic there is a games room with pool table and table tennis and a heated outdoor swimming pool. Ample car parking is available.
All our rooms are ensuite with tea and coffee making facilities, remote control colour televisions, clock radios and dial direct telephones.
- Wedding receptions and licensed for civil ceremonies
- Open for Christmas and New Year
- Small conferences for the day or residential
- Parties and special occasions
- Luxury Suite
- Special off season breaks
The superior bedrooms have stunning views over Lynmouth and the sea, all are spacious and decorated to high standard with the accent on comfort. Many of our Countisbury rooms have sea views and most of our family rooms are within this category. Click on the pictures to appreciate the “Wow” factor of our luxury suite. See our Tariff for full details.
There is a lift to all floors. For disabled access there are no steps between the upper car park and the lift on the third floor which leads to all public rooms and many bedrooms.